Monday, November 1, 2010

Enigmatic familiar thoughts.... !!!



People call me mind turner
People call me entertainer

I wonder how I wonder why
I am not that true and why I lie

The closing day the drawing night
Making things hazy,blurring my sight
For those evenings and those nights
Were the most perfect and so bright

For I am proud I am still ones reason to smile
For I am proud I still have diamonds in my coal pile
But still while looking at the stars in the sky
I want to run away I want to fly

Fearless, boundless, full of life

The shades of color seems pale blue and grey
Nothing left ,but to pray
I can be the entertainer I can be mind turner
I can solve someone else’s problem later or sooner

But why cant I heal the wound in my head
Sometymes I feel like i love hugging the bodies dead…

1 comment:

  1. it's one of the most true nd beautiful poem i ever heard...with all the true feelings in it..
    u rock di..
    go on writin..the world is waiting fr u..

    ReplyDelete